Nearly 70 years ago, Kaplan pioneered the test prep industry. Today, as a division of The Washington Post Company, Kaplan has become the leading educational services company in the world—helping more than 3 million individuals achieve their educational and career goals through programs ranging from high school and college admissions consulting to graduate school, professional licensing, and English language training.
Quality Study Materials
Some preparation courses focus just on content, others focus just on strategy. Kaplan’s curriculum cover all the aspects of test preparation needed for a high score:
- Content: You will cover all of the content needed on test day. Kaplan has done extensive research on the highest-yield content that shows up most frequently on test day so that we can help you focus your time efficiently and get maximum points in minimum time.
- Critical Thinking Strategies: Standardized tests are more than just tests of content, and knowing the content thoroughly will not be enough to get a top score. Kaplan’s proven strategies will provide you with strategic options so that you can answer questions quickly & accurately.
- Essential Practice: Kaplan courses come with full-length practice tests to allow you to build your skills and stamina.
- Test Day Tips: The realistic practice and extensive training, as well as test day tips and strategies provided by your expert instructor, will leave you confident and prepared for the experience of Test Day.
The Right Tools to A Higher Score
Kaplan’s comprehensive courses are research-based and specifically designed to help students gain a thorough understanding of the test. It’s not enough to be prepared. You should feel confident on Test Day. Our prep options include:
- Live instruction with expert teachers
- Proven test-taking strategies
- Full-length practice tests
- Timed practice & review
- Detailed Smart Reports® that track your progress to a higher score